1. Tell us how many miles you've made it up your mountain (# of books read). If you're really ambitious, you can do some intricate math and figure out how the number of books you've read correlates to actual miles up Pike's Peak, Mt. Ararat, etc. And feel free to tell us about any particularly exciting adventures you've had along the way.
2. Complete ONE (or more if you like) of the following:
A. Choose two titles from the books you've read so far that have a common link. You decide what the link is--both have strong female lead characters? Each focuses on a diabolical plot to take over the world? Blue covers? About weddings? Find your link and tell us what it is.
B. Tell us about a book on the list that was new to you in some way--new author, about a place you've never been, a genre you don't usually read...etc.
C. Which book (read so far) has been on your TBR mountain the longest? Was it worth the wait? Or is it possible you should have tackled it back when you first put it on the pile? Or tossed it off the edge without reading it all?Maybe The Hobbit? This book belonged to my husband's family so it's probably been laying around the house for about 20 years. Lol
I can't seem to get rid of the tan background, sorry. These are my answers. These have been read during the challenge but many are ARCs I read.
OR (Counts as both part 1
Use titles from your list to complete as many of the following sentences below as you can. If you haven't read enough books to give you good choices, then feel free to use any books yet to be read from your piles. I've given my answers as examples. Feel free to add or change words (such as "a" or "the" or others that clarify) as needed.
My Life According to Books
1. My Ex is/was The Hobbit by JRR. Tolkien
2. My best friend is [a] Live Wire by Harlan Coben
3. Lately, at work [kids have gotten] Educated by Tara Westover
4. If I won the lottery, [I'd buy] Tiny Infinities by JH Diehl
5. My fashion sense [is] A Treacherous Curse by Deanna Raybourne
6. My next ride [will bring me] Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer
7. The one I love
is The Prisoner in the Castle by Susan Ella Macneil
8. If I ruled the world, I would [change] The Culture Code by Daniel Coyle
9. When I look out my window, I [see] Quackery by
10. The best things in life are [heard in] The Song of a Captive Bird by Jasmin Darznik