Netherlands- I can only imagine what seeing this in person would be like. Beautiful.
From Florida, but we have the exact same cards in MA with Cape Cod or some other coastal area written at the bottom.
Germany- These little guys are on television commercials
Germany- Typical things from the North Rhine-Westphalia region of Germany.
I also received:
1) A card from Suomi, Finland, which is beautiful. The front showed a summer cottage on a lake while the sun was setting. The stamp was a beautiful cloud filled sky reflecting on a clear pond.
2) A hilarious card from Finland showing a comic strip about how Finns are often uncomfortable with small talk.
3) A card from a homeschooling family in Ireland, but who are originally Dutch.
4) A card of Germany, sent by someone in Italy who seems to be on a US Military base. They said they had never heard of Postcrossing so I have no idea who they are or how they got my address. So, thanks if it was you! Morgan?
5) A German card with a quote and a flower.
Sorry I don't have pictures of those ones. I'm in a hurry to finish before doing some housework so I just wanted to stop in.
Today is September 1 and I'm loving the cooler nights!