Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Saturday fun

      I'm slowly realizing that my April vacation is drifting away from us. Other than the plantar fasciitis issues, it has been a great week. (Thank God for kinesio tape by the way. I feel so much better and it has allowed me to stretch more comfortably and not be in constant pain. I hope when I take it off tomorrow, I'm still feeling okay.) Today was full of adventure.
     We started our morning at the Shrine Circus.  It is a smaller circus than the ones that are at the big venues in Boston but 1) it's more local, 2) it benefits a good cause. There were all kinds of different acts and the boys had fun.
   
     After the circus, we came home for lunch. Tim played Minecraft with a friend from WI and David went to play with a friend for a few hours. When we picked him up, we stayed and talked to the family for another few hours.
      Then, we ended the night at a benefit basketball game. We were given tickets by Matt's boss. It was some of our police officers playing against some of the New England Patriots (and former Patriots). Some of the players that were there were LeGarrette Blount, Ryan Allen, Brandon King, Jermaine Wiggins, Patrick Pass, Ross Ventrone, and Steve DeOssie. They all seemed like really nice guys. Everybody had a nice time. Lots of laughs. I should also mention that I usually don't like basketball. It's a little slow for me. This game was kind of slow too but it was still fun.
       1 more day of vacation.

3 comments:

  1. Your boys are adorable! :)
    I'm working on a letter to you - it's 9 pages so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo Tim has a Minecraft friend in Wisconsin? Um, where?! Cool beans. :) Sounds like a fun week for sure! Happy to be catching up with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo Tim has a Minecraft friend in Wisconsin? Um, where?! Cool beans. :) Sounds like a fun week for sure! Happy to be catching up with your blog.

    ReplyDelete