Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 20, 2018

While I was away...

These are the cards I received in my mailbox when I got home from vacation.

RU-6671817 
Novgorod Kremlin (UNESCO)--Russia

DE-7402251 
 Elderflower punch- From Germany. I have never tried elderberry but maybe I'll give the recipe on the back of this card a chance. 

DE-7399256 
Also from Germany. I learned about the band Brings from Koln. Interesting sound so far. I look forward to listening to more of the band. 

RU-6676325 
This incredible building is an aquarium in Russia. Very cool.

US-5497994
From the US. I have always wanted to see the Northern Lights in person. 

US-5504014 
 From Washington. Ironically, I just spent a little time in Tennessee, where Elvis lived from the age of 13. I didn't go to the Memphis area though.

Displaying de-7412430.jpg 
UNESCO sites of Germany

I also got 4 letters, an advanced reader copy of a book and a traveling notebook from the Netherlands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment