Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Latest cards from August 2019

NL-4451411
Netherlands- I can only imagine what seeing this in person would be like. Beautiful. 
US-6220153 
From Florida, but we have the exact same cards in MA with Cape Cod or some other coastal area written at the bottom. 
DE-8465184

Germany- These little guys are on television commercials
DE-8469289 
Germany- Typical things from the North Rhine-Westphalia region of Germany. 

I also received:
1) A card from Suomi, Finland, which is beautiful. The front showed a summer cottage on a lake while the sun was setting. The stamp was a beautiful cloud filled sky reflecting on a clear pond.

2) A hilarious card from Finland showing a comic strip about how Finns are often uncomfortable with small talk. 

3) A card from a homeschooling family in Ireland, but who are originally Dutch.

4) A card of Germany, sent by someone in Italy who seems to be on a US Military base. They said they had never heard of Postcrossing so I have no idea who they are or how they got my address. So, thanks if it was you! Morgan?

5) A German card with a quote and a flower. 

Sorry I don't have pictures of those ones. I'm in a hurry to finish before doing some housework so I just wanted to stop in. 

Today is September 1 and I'm loving the cooler nights!

1 comment:

  1. We weren't there when the tulips were in bloom, but The Netherlands is beautiful.

    Hope the return to school is going well.

    ReplyDelete