Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Back to school....

     Last week, I headed back to school for another insanely busy year.  Tomorrow my own kids start school.  I'll post pictures :)  Timmy is headed into 2nd grade after a rough 1st grade year. I'm hoping that this year he will have the confidence to be himself and not be afraid to be an encourager to other students.  I mentioned MoreLoveLetters.com in my last post. He has received about 50 letters and each one of them is incredible. If you were a person who wrote him, THANK YOU! He is really excited to start now and if he ever has a bad day, he's got a ton of letters that he can go through and read.
    David is starting kindergarten. He is so excited! I can't wait to hear about him making friends and to hear his reading get stronger throughout the year. I am so glad that I have Thursday and Friday off this week so I can go and pick him up from school. To some people who get to stay home with their kids, this is an everyday moment that working moms miss. I'm delighted to get the 2nd and 3rd day of his school year to do this.
      What things are you looking forward to as your kids start school?

No comments:

Post a Comment