Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 29, 2017

I'm flailing

    I'm struggling with my Write 31 Days challenge. Occasionally, I will hear about people who are just going places/doing things to "get likes" on social media. I don't understand that concept at all. However, this week has been busy and I'm finding little time to do things that I need to do. Writing 31 days has been good for discipline, but if I haven't had anything important to say, I've struggled with making writing a priority over my family, work and general upkeep of life. On some of the days when I have pushed myself just to write SOMETHING, I have thought about the fact that it will probably be seen by like 10 people. So, I'm back for the last few days but I'm not feeling good about where I am in the challenge. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment