Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Happy Anniversary to me

Outgoing...

     I sent one postcard to surprise a French soldier who is serving in Afghanistan. She doesn't have a US address so I sent it through a friend. Hopefully it will be a nice surprise and a contrast to the brown she is surrounded by all the time.
      I have more mail to go out today but it is surprise mail so I'll wait until the person has received it.

Incoming...

    One special card from my Nana. It's my 15th wedding anniversary today so I got this nice card from her. She, as well as many people in older generations, is so good with getting cards out (for EVERY occasion). I'm so thankful to have her in my life.
 


2 comments:

  1. What an awesome grandma! :) Can I have her? Hehe. Happy anniversary to you and thank you for the postcard you sent me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this comment! She's sweet for sure. PS. Thanks for getting us hooked on Flat Stanley. We're sending 3 (4- David's is traveling with one of Timmy's) to Australia, Turkey and North Carolina.

    ReplyDelete