Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

1st Lettermo card

   I received my first Lettermo card in the mail today. The berries on this card are such a nice contrast to the whiteness of our neighborhood with all of this snow.Thanks Catherine!

    I also sent out quite a few things. The bottom "package" is headed to IA, then there are 2 sympathy cards, a Valentine for my Nana (ha! I'm beating her to it!!!), a card to MD and a letter to Ashley in Wisconsin.
    I'll update my 366 numbers later. I just wanted to check in.
      I'm hoping we go back to school tomorrow. I love the extra family time (though hate all the screens that have been on) but I'm not a person who can sit in 1 place for days without getting stir crazy.
      Hope your day is great!

4 comments:

  1. I received the card you sent me the other day! I'm trying to get my letter writing groove back, but I haven't found it yet. Thank you for thinking of me!
    ~A.D-M in MD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I received your very pretty postcard today. Thank you very much. It was a delightful surprise. I am unofficially participating in LetterMo just so that it will keep me motivated to write. I have missed 3 days of outgoing though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yee-haw :D Happy to see mail for me! I can't wait to read your news, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to send sympathy cards this month, too. Sad, but hopefully one of the more meaningful things we send.

    ReplyDelete