Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 21, 2015

My first fan mail

    I decided to send a letter to Nathan Fillion. He is an actor who plays the lead in Castle. He has also acted in Joss Whedon's Firefly series, Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog and quite a few other things. Anyone who knows me should know that fame isn't really hugely important to me. If you are in a position where you are known by millions of people, great, I'm happy for you. However, character is more important to me. I wrote to him because he has a reputation for being a kind and charitable guy. I follow him on twitter, he also has a great sense of humor.  I'll let you know if I hear anything back.
      Today I got some happy mail from 2 new Lettermo friends- Evi in Germany and Julie in the UK. Check out the Alice in Wonderland stamp. I also met Terri through her blog. Nice meeting you!


    In other news, February school vacation is almost over and I'm looking forward to going back and seeing all the students. Some of them traveled so I am excited to hear about their trips. (Israel, Sweden, Bahamas, Florida, etc. Surely not as exciting as Cape Cod. ha ha)  I am also looking forward to making dinner for my friend Diana tonight. It will be nice to relax and chat before having to go back to my crazy schedule. (No complaints about the schedule, I'd rather be busy and laugh every day.) 
     Hope you are having a great day too. 

3 comments:

  1. I got a response from my first fan letter! It was a couple of years ago. I keep thinking about writing another one for this year's Lettermo, but haven't figured out who. :) Good luck hearing from Nathan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who was your letter to? I had a couple of choices in my head.

      Delete