Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 22, 2012

    I spent a lot of time writing today. Get this:
The 366 Project:
Received: 12
Sent: 33

  The good news is that I will soon be caught up. The bad news is that I will have no more letters to respond to.  If you are reading this and I don't know you yet, feel free to write me a letter. E-mail me and I will give you the address to send it to!  

Mail out:
     Obviously I sent many letters out today- The Netherlands, Ireland, France, Canada and a bunch of letters to my pals in the US. I also sent the "mystery envelope out."  I added a Boston magnet, a Hello Kitty letter set, and a Yankee Candle. (Macintosh... my favorite!)    

Mail in:
US-1733498
     This was sent to me from Jennifer in Mississippi. She lives near Tupelo, where Elvis Presley was born.  She recommended a Spanish band to me called La Oreja de Van Gogh.

No comments:

Post a Comment