Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 1, 2015

ICAD 2015


    It's that time again! I'm taking part in Daisy Yellow's Index-Card-a-Day challenge. The basic just is to create something on a 3x5 card following a prompt (if you'd like.) It was a great way to foster my creativity and develop some art skills. I totally missed that the first week should be done with ink, pens and markers so mine is done using my gelli plate and acrylics. I had fun. I might go doodle again in a minute and make another card. So, here's ICAD 1/61 You can't see the colors well here but it was basically red, yellow and blue. Where the paint overlapped, the colors blended.

    In terms of mail, I've gotten quite a few fun things this past week.
Postcrossing card from Germany. This was the first card she has sent.
 From England. Another mailbox card. I love them!
 GoodReads win. Looks like a fun read
 Postcrossing from China
 2 letters- One from Chandini in South Africa and the other from Monique in The Netherlands.
A cool little art piece from Gretchen! 

    Are any other friends participating in ICAD2015? 

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I was wondering where you find your Chemo Angels. That is something that I'd like to do, but I'm not sure where to start. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete