Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Happy October!




      Happy October! October is my favorite month. I get to celebrate my oldest son on his birthday. My birthday is also in October. I'm not a big Halloween fan, but the town I grew up in did not have trick-or- treating, so I enjoy eating my children's candy watching my kids get to go interact with people in our community.
    I love the autumn air. I enjoy the beautiful colors that surround me as the leaves change color. I love sitting down with a warm cup of cocoa (coffee, tea, anything..) while I sit an write my letters or read a book. Baking yummy treats with my family- or eating the ones Matt makes is also fun! School isn't too crazy- except Halloween. Middle school kids are crazy on Halloween.  October just seems like a very balanced month.
     What do you like about October?






2 comments:

  1. I think it'd be awesome to see an American Autumn with all the leaves changing colours and things!! 😍 It sounds gorgeous! We have Autumn, of course, in Australia but it just gets a little colder, not the whole colour-changing-leaves thing, which is saaaad. The photos are always gorgeous in the USA! 😂 My nephew's birthday is in October, but otherwise it's not a very exciting month for me. hehe. I hope you have a good month though! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. On you goodreads profile, under the About me section there is a weblink. It may be that one I pasted in the html box in layout.

    It has been a while since I did it, so I am not sure.
    Give it a try!

    ReplyDelete