Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Eyes Closed RR-sent

This month I am taking part in a round robin on Postcrossing. If you don't know what a round robin is, basically you sign up to send cards to everybody in the group and you receive on from everyone. Some people have asked what kinds of cards I have/send. I usually buy postcards at gift shops I visit, touristy places, etc. I like this RR because you're supposed to just randomly pick a card instead of trying to meet someone's requests. I thought it might be good to use some cards (some which were a little odd to send to people came out in my random grab) and to see the variety of cards other people buy. These are the cards I'm sending. I will write another post with the cards I receive when all of them have come in.


















1 comment:

  1. Nice Work
    Love your Blog Posts
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1VwRcMTyGw

    ReplyDelete