Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Pre-vacation post

    Hello! I am going on vacation tomorrow. I am so excited.  In the meantime, I've been writing like a madwoman. (mostly postcards but I have not forgotten about you my dear penfriends.)  Here is the outgoing mail for the past few days:

Outgoing...

 To someone who wanted a MA map card
 A few postcrossing cards
 A "scripture encouragement" card. I wrote Psalm 139:1-6 on the back
 You can't see it too well in this card but 1) that moon is a cutout and 2) the card is all glittery. This is the House of Seven Gables in Salem, MA. Showing some Salem love after a class I took there this week.
 I brought Timmy here a few weeks ago.
 More postcrossing sends...


      I also sent some Reese's Peanut Butter cups to my dear friend, Anita, in Hungary and a special package that I want to keep a surprise. (Sorry for the ugly packaging..lol) I'm also sending out 3 more postcards that I hadn't photographed.

Incoming...

One letter and 2 postcards since my last post. 
 This is a letter from a new pal. I look forward to getting to know you, Lisa.
 This is from a woman in China. She also sent me a recommendation for a song by Faye Wong, Red Bean.
This is a beautiful castle/hotel in Germany. I'd love to go there. Very pretty. Thanks! Any of my penpals live around here?

The 366 Project

Received: 41
Sent:104   <---- Woohoo!!! Over 100.

Other...

Look who lost his 1st tooth?  Very exciting.
 
We're also excited to be going on vacation. If I have my act together, maybe I can share our best picture from the day when we're there. 

     I hope you all are having a blessed day. I really appreciate all of the friends in my life. Write me a comment about what you've been up to this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment