Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A bit about myself...

One of the blogs I follow had answered these questions. I enjoyed the one I did last month so I figured I'd answer these questions too.  If you answer the questions, comment at the bottom so I can read your answers.

What are you wearing today?
I'm on vacation and so far I'm just sitting around in my nightgown! (I know it's late. David was sick last night and we were all up late trying to take care of him.)

What are you listing to right now?
My son is watching Thomas and Friends so that's the only thing I hear.
Do you like the beach?
I like looking at the beach and visiting for a few minutes but I hate going to the beach. I actually have some weird antibody in my blood that makes me sunburn more than other people (like in the winter.. or inside a building if I'm sitting by a window. Fun stuff-not) so the beach is not a smart place for me to be. If I'm somewhere warmer, like South Carolina or New Jersey, I can handle the beach a little better than in MA.
What is something you really want right now?
My son to feel better.
Who was the last person you added to your contacts?
 A friend from church who is in the youth group.
Do you have any piercings? 
Yup, double pierced ears but 1 hole is closed up.
What are your favorite stores?
Barnes&Noble, Bath and Body Works
Favorite nail polish brand?
OPI
Ever failed a test?
I'm not sure.
Do you prefer shorts or skirts?
Depends on the weather
Favorite social media?
Facebook
Do you play any sports?
Not regularly
Long or short hair?
Long, though I need to cut mine.
Favorite quote?
 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.- 2 Corinthians 4:18
What color is your room?
Burgundy
Are you outgoing or shy?
outgoing
What was the last text message you sent?
A message to my friend about David having a high temperature
Have you ever won a competition?
Yes
How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two
Who was the first person you talked to today?
My son
How many hoodies do you have?
1, but I don't wear it
What should you be doing?
Starting my day instead of sitting around
Can you keep your shoes clean?
I don't usually try.. lol They always get dusty at school
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I never really thought about that. Abigail?
Do you prefer milk, dark or white chocolate?
Dark
Open a book closest to you and turn to page 13 what does the first line say on that page?
"The Lebanese born terrorist was the most ruthless man he had ever met"- Vince Flynn, Protect and Defend
Do you still watch Disney films?
Yes
What do you usually eat for breakfast?
Iced coffee. I like yogurt, or a bagel with cream cheese, sometimes a donut. I'm having cereal today
Do you have any pets?
1 cat
What's your favorite holiday?
Christmas

2 comments:

  1. I love your favorite quote and I love the name Abigail!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same. https://bowlersinchina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete