Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Cards week of 7/23

NL-4159784  
     This card was from Rotterdam in the Netherlands.  I learned about the Irish singer Glen Hansard. Surprisingly, I knew one of his songs, used in the musical Once. Thanks Martine!


    Look at this gorgeous card! I'd love to visit that cathedral. I wish my church looked like that ;)

DE-7361187 
This card comes from Germany. Drinks of the North. I love all of the cups the drinks are in. Too bad I don't drink alcohol, otherwise I'd try them all :)

     Well, I'm going to post this now, even though it's only Thursday because we will be away for a few days. Hopefully,I will have a ton in my mailbox waiting for me when we get home. Tim is competing for the state title in baseball. Super exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment