Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

31 Days- Joy

So, if you saw my post last night about how I'm not going to be taking part in the 31 days challenge, ignore it.I'm indecisive and was having a huge problem creating a button to put on their site and my blog since I've only done it once before. Ironically, I got so hung up on that that I decided to give up. (I finally created a simple button at Cool Text.)  However, since I've been reading some of the other 31 Days posts, I decided to change my mind.

     I've decided to join the 31 Days challenge hosted by The Nester. It is a challenge to pick a topic and then blog about it for every day in October.   This is my first time doing anything like this so I'm slightly nervous but that makes it exciting too.  I've decided to write about things that bring me joy in these 31 days. These could be deep, personal posts that are really important to me or just little things in life that make me smile. I will come back to this page every night and link up to the pages I have just created. I hope to get to meet more bloggers and connect with new (and old) friends.  I hope you enjoy reading.


Day 1- 31 Days- Joy
Day 2- Joy vs happiness
Day 3- Faith and Joy
Day 4- Timmy
Day 5- Irony
Day 6- David
Day 7- Music
Day 8- Ear worms
Day 9- My town
Day 10- Random Acts of Kindness
Day 11- Happy Mail
Day 12- Noticing the Little Things
Day 13- Quiet Time
Day 14- Relationships
Day 15- Teaching
Day 16- Quotes About Joy
Day 17- Manners
Day 18- Purpose
Day 19- Love
Day 20- Provision
Day 21- Kids
Day 22- Letting Go
Day 23- Doing the Right Thing
Day 24- Pure Joy
Day 25- Friendship
Day 26- Worship
Day 27-One Thousand Gifts Giveaway
Day 28- Take a risk
Day 29- Matt
Day 30- 5 senses
Day 31- End of series

No comments:

Post a Comment