Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Day 5- Irony

Have any of you ever had a time where things were going really well and you felt happy, then things turned around and you just felt like a huge grouch? Well, that's me today. I didn't sleep well. I am getting a cold. I didn't get as much as I wanted done (for school) over the weekend. I got frustrated with a few people yesterday. On top of it, my bike was stolen.  It's a good thing I've been contemplating joy through all circumstances.  As 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 says:
16 Always be joyful. 17 Never stop praying. 18 Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

Is it me or has it been a really weird last week? Here's to starting a new week! Many blessings to you, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen,

    So sorry you had an off day. Even though we are writing 31 days of joy and gratitude, we still have the right to have a bad day! Remember: every day isn't good, but there is good in every day!

    Have a better Monday!

    Best,
    Samantha
    www.samanthamcgowan.com

    ReplyDelete