Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 3, 2016

recent postcards

   I know I have not shared my mail lately. I have been slow to log everything. Here are a few cards I have received lately:
From Japan:



 
From the Czech Republic
 
From Australia: (this card changes depending on the angle you're looking at it)
 
From Russia:
 


From Thailand:
 
From Taiwan:
 
From South Korea: 
From China: The card was very shiny so this was the only way I could photograph it without it reflecting too much.
From South Africa:
 
From the US: (Though I think the first one is actually a picture in Belgium?)




   I have a few more that I will photograph and post in another post. I got all almost of these cards through Postcrossing.(The one from Washington DC was given to me by one of my 8th grade students when they traveled there as a class)  If you have not heard of Postcrossing before, I strongly recommend that you check it out here. I have learned so much and gotten so many beautiful cards.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's a lot of postcards! Love the Russian ones, and the Taiwan one is pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete