Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Postcrossing cards so far for July

My mailbox has been very happy with Postcrossing cards this month. Here are some that I've received:



This one is from the US. It's the Oscar Mayer Weiner-Mobile. I have never seen this in person but I have seen a local one shaped like an LL Bean boot!



From Finland. I have gotten a few folk dancing cards recently and I really like seeing the traditional costumes.

 
From Germany, this town is a UNESCO town.


Another folk dance, this time from Spain.


Pretty card from China. It reads "Clouds come floating into my life from other days no longer to shed rain on wishes but to give color to my sunset sky. Stray Birds"



From Russia.



From Belarus. This town is kind of a symbol of sorrow for some Belarussians. The message on the card was really interesting to me as I don't know much about the history of Belarus.

     That's it for tonight! Hope you enjoyed my cards and if you are in the US, that you have a Happy 4th of July!


No comments:

Post a Comment