Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Recent postcrossing cards

Postcrossing Logo
  Another one of my favorite snail mail activities in Postcrossing.If you haven't heard of postcrossing, it's like a postcard exchange program. You sign up for an account and then you agree to send a postcard. You will be given the address of another Postcrossing member and will get a little blurb about the user and their preferences. You also have an option to see a gallery of cards they've received and their favorites. Once your card has arrived to the person you were assigned, they register the card and your address gets given to a user. I have been a member of this site for over 7 years! I have learned so much and have met a ton of awesome people (especially through the forums. I have even met a few in person.) Here are the cards I have received within the past month or so:

From Japan:
JP-1006278 

Russia:
RU-5887028
RU-5907816 
 From Lithuania

 From Germany- This was actually sent from a Facebook group for penpalling that I'm in. Thanks Anita!

 From the US- This was a thank you card from a Postcrosser that Tim and I mailed something to.

 The Netherlands
NL-3898891 

Norway- From a Postcrosser who is also into Bookcrossing. (I do that too but haven't had a lot of success.)
NO-152625 

   If you like to learn, see new places and write, I would highly recommend Postcrossing. Here is a link to their site.

2 comments:

  1. This is really cool.... I used to love writing to penpals as a kid but have since then lost the practice of hand writing letters in general...I should take a look at this however.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely take a look. I have enjoyed almost every card I have received and I love hunting for cards in my collection that the person I'm assigned would like.

      Delete