Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Last card from Christmas RR

     I realized earlier that I forgot to take a picture of the stuff I sent out today. 1 outgoing postcard went to Japan and 1 letter went to my 2nd ChemoBuddy.
     My mail headed out next is a card to a university student in Taiwan.
 My incoming mail today was the last card in a Secret Christmas Card RR. I sent mine to Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, France and the Netherlands. I received cards from Germany, The Netherlands, Ireland, and France. This one, which says "Prettige Kerstdagen en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar" is from Belgium.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, girl! You've been a blogging machine lately :) Love it! I need to update my blog. I need to update on Christmas, my word of the year AND.... I need to do a post about 3 books I ordered... (Still waiting for them to come) They're really fun / creative books and will help inspire snailmail ideas, too! I can't wait to tell you about them :) Have a good weekend, girl!

    ReplyDelete